INFORMATION ON COVID-19
We have compiled an extensive catalogue of recommendations for your utmost safety and fast reopenings in our hotels & resorts.
The concept for our own hotel brands Sentido, lti, Calimera, Primasol, COOEE and Playitas is based on the recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and well-known hygiene companies with which DER Touristik already cooperates in the destinations. In addition, DER Touristik draws on the expertise and advice of the well-known analytical laboratory of Dr. Andreas Kneißler. Hereby, we prepare our hotels for the implementation of national hygiene standards adapted to the Corona crisis. For the further development of the document and the relaunch of our travel business, DER Touristik is in continuous close exchange with the national and international authorities.
MAIN FEATURES FOR ALL AREAS:
- Reinforced/specialised cleaning and distancing rules in all public areas of the hotel complex. The recommended distance of 1.5 metres between guests and staff must be respected and maintained
- Frequent disinfection of all public and non-public areas with the special cleaning agents awarded by HACCP.
- Effective and constant cleaning of high-touch items (e.g. reception counters, door handles, sink handles, TV remote control, lift buttons, payment card readers, ATMs, etc.)
- Occupying the lift only with a small number of people, in accordance with the general regulations of the respective country
- Placement of sufficient hand sanitising stations throughout the facility
- Installation of temperature control stations at the entrances of all hotels and restaurants.
- Information boards and material explaining behaviour and rules in our hotels, especially in high traffic areas.
SEHA (SOCIAL, ENVIRONMENTAL, AND HEALTH AGENT) AND STAFF:
- Support from a specially trained environmental and hygiene agent in each hotel.
- The SEHA agent is the contact person for guests' questions and has the contacts of all important offices such as doctors, hospitals and authorities.
- All employees are required to wear protective masks and gloves if necessary.
- Handing out a guide including training before the first arrival for all employees.
- All staff will receive regular training on COVID-19 prevention as it progresses.
- Regular auditing of the measures by DER Touristik Hotels & Resorts, Cristal, POSI, SGS and other recognised companies.
- A standardised self-audit is mandatory for every hotel before first arrival and is checked by DER Touristik Hotels & Resorts
- Provision of infra-red thermometers to carry out low cost temperature checks on staff, suppliers and guests as required, particularly in entrance areas and enclosed spaces such as restaurants, fitness rooms, Spar, children's areas, etc.
- More space through less seating and with a safe distance
- A prevention plan was drawn up for each house, along with an emergency and quarantine plan
- Handing out an information sheet for guests with the national regulations
- Setting up protective systems such as partitions and distance points in the reception and reception area.
- Assistance at check-in by the Ambassador and SEHA Agent
- Introduction of user-friendly swab tests for the detection of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) on (room) key surfaces
- We keep masks in stock for you at reception in case you forgot your mask
RESTAURANTS AND BARS:
- Reducing the number of seats/people in restaurants and bars, setting meal times if necessary.
- Extending restaurant opening hours
- More food outlets or portioned plate meals, depending on the hotel's capabilities
- Use of disposable items made of paper or cardboard
- Opening the à la carte restaurant(s) when needed
- Food and beverage service instead of self-service
- The mini club accepts up to 8 children with registration, depending on size of the mini club.
- Range of low contact events, sports and games with a small number of players
- Fitness room access with registration, in compliance with spacing rules
- Extensive cleaning and disinfection by trained staff with necessary protective equipment provided by us.
- If necessary, removal of stationery, decorative cushions and other decorative materials
POOLS AND BEACH:
- Pool, sunbed and beach use in compliance with the distance rules.
- General: wearing a face mask depends on the respective country's regulations! Please inform yourself before your departure!
We encourage and support the use of digital media such as hotel TV or screens to make general information about the hotel, menus, brochures and all available services, as well as the hygiene and cleaning rules to follow, conveniently available to you.